- A Framework for Deadlock Detection in ABS
- by Elena Giachino, Cosimo Laneve, Michael Lienhardt. December 2014
COMMENT: This is the reference paper of DF4ABS.
- Deadlock analysis of unbounded process networks
- by Elena Giachino, Naoki Kobayashi, Cosimo Laneve. March 2014
COMMENT: This is the reference paper about the theory behind the
DF4ABS/FixPoint 2.0 algorithm.
detection in linear recursive programs
- by Elena Giachino, Cosimo Laneve. July 2013
COMMENT: This is the reference paper about the theory behind DF4ABS/model-check.
- DeadLock Analysis of Concurrent Objects -- Theory and Practice
- by Elena Giachino, Carlo A. Grazia, Cosimo Laneve, Michael
Lienhardt, Peter Y.W. Wong. Proc. 10th Conference of
integrated Formal Methods (iFM 2013). LNCS 7940, 2013.
COMMENT: This paper describes in some detail the
DF4ABS inference system and fixpoint module.
- ABS: A Core Language for Abstract Behavioral Specification
- by Einar Broch Johnsen, Reiner Hahnle, Jan Schäfer, Rudolf Schlatte, and Martin Steffen,
Proc. 9th Intl. Symp. on Formal Methods for Components and Objects (FMCO 2010).
LNCS 6957, 2010.
COMMENT: This is the reference paper about the syntax and semantics of core ABS
- The ABS
- by the HATS Project,
COMMENT: This is the current language specification of ABS
- HATS Abstract Behavioral Specification: The Architectural View
- by Reiner Hahnle, Michiel Helvensteijn, Einar Broch Johnsen, Michael Lienhardt, Davide Sangiorgi, Ina Schaefer, and Peter Y. H. Wong,
Proc. 10th Intl. Symposium on Formal Methods for Components and Objects (FMCO 2011).
LNCS 7542, 2011.
COMMENT: The architecture of the ABS Tool Suite is described in this paper.